Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL! We are so lucky to have such great family and friends in our lives. So many people to love and love us back :)

I realized today that this is Ed and I's 5th Valentines Day together....time flies :) I spent the afternoon with my favorite four legged Valentine. Mav and I did some errands and then we went to his favorite park for a long walk. I love seeing him run around there without a leash, he is just so happy. Then we relaxed at home and watched a little tv while he munched on a bone waiting for Ed to get home. 
On our way to the dog park

Mmmmm rawhide :)

This year we decided no gifts and that we would just do cards  and go out to dinner. I listened and Ed did not (I don't know why I'm surprised, he is always so sweet to me). He surprised me with 2 dozen red roses AND a gift card to go get a massage!! I'm such a lucky girl to have him in my life :) We'll be celebrating with dinner at Buca di Beppo tonight, yum Italian food and probably a peach bellini (or two).

So pretty



Cake I made for dessert....NOT my best work but I was in a rush to get ready :) Besides, its the thought that counts right?!
Hope your Valentine's Day was just as sweet! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment