Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Getting Cold....I need to pick up a hobby

So today was the first cold day of the winter. And with my luck we just got back from warm, sunny Orlando so it feels worse then normal. It made me think I better find a hobby for the winter or I'll go crazy with cabin fever OR spend all of our money shopping....either way it didn't look good for Ed so we'll see if I can stick to this blogging thing for his sake :)

So what have we been up to lately.....ever since we've been in our house we've had these HIDEOUS ugly gold lights in our living room. I have hated them from day 1 and been dying to get rid of them. Well I finally got my chance and I jumped on it. So we went from these: 




To these:


SOOO much nicer. I love the silver look and how much more modern these are. It helps that the main light is centered in the room too (the old ugly gold one was on the side because they had their dining room in this room...again another thing they did that I do not agree with). Also the room has MUCH better lighting now. My eyes are so much happier now! Well off to do a few things around the house and watch my Wednesday night shows. Will try this blogging again later :) We still have so much to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment