Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oregon!

Better late then never! Spent the last few days of June and start of July in Oregon for my birthday trip planned by hubby :) It was SO much fun to get a few days with my best friend and to see all the beauty of Oregon. Lisa and Brian were awesome hosts and took us all over, the coast, the volcanoes, to waterfalls, we did it all! This is one trip I needed a vacation after :) Here are a few of my favorite pics!
In the rose garden in Portland

Columbia River Gorge behind us, Washing ton on left and Oregon on right

Love me some waterfalls

Multnomah Falls, amazing


Lisa and Brian on the coast

Ed and I on the coast

Ahhh! The view from the Goonies! Classic!

Ed and I towards the peak of Mt Hood

Me and my Bestie!

View from Mt Hood

Mirror Lake with Mt Hood behind it

On the coast again

Miss seeing her daily!!

Another gorgeous waterfall

Me and my Bestie!

By another waterfall

Crater Lake, pictures do not do this justice. It is breathtaking

Crater Lake again

In front of Crater Lake

Climbed up near the waterfall

Crater Lake. The island in the middle was Wizard something

One last shot of a GREAT vacation!!!
 We can not wait to go back and see Lisa and Brian again and explore more of Oregon, it is such a beautiful place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment