Monday, September 16, 2013

17 Weeks

Whoop there it is :) The bump has begun (I can't say I'm thrilled about it, but it was gonna happen at some point!). You can certainly tell by the end of the day I'm pregnant. In the morning it is sketchy. Still able to hide it easily under flowy tops and still fit in my regular skinny jeans (as long as I use a belly band). You can not tell at all from the front or back I'm pregnant (YAY!). From the side there is a tiny little bulge...although it still looks like one to many cupcakes instead of being pregnant. 






Weeks along: 17

Trimester: Second

How I'm feeling: Tired but otherwise great!  Also feel like I'm in that awkward stage where it looks like I had one cupcake too many instead of actually being pregnant....thank goodness for loose shirts being in style right now                                                               

Total Weight Gain:  10 pounds (EEK!)

Babies are the size of: A turnip

Movement: None yet

Cravings: Not sure if it was the babies or the amazing fall weather but this week I've wanted apples and caramel dip and pumpkin anything! 

Sleep: Still able to sleep great!

Wedding ring: On

Stretch marks: Nada!!

Bedrest/Restrictions: No bed-rest yet!

What I miss: My normal jeans being able to button!

Best part of the week: Started to move all my stuff out of the soon to be nursery (goodbye second closet). Almost totally empty room now! Hung up some of the clothes the babies have gotten from their grandma's and some of my friends. (SO fun to see the closet filling with baby clothes)

New Baby Gear: Stroller arrived this week!! Still sitting in a box but one major item checked off! I think we are still going to try to do furniture and carseats by the end of the month. 

What I'm looking forward to this week: Our doctors appointment! It got canceled last week b/c our doctor had a labor to go to (its what I get for signing up for the on call doc that week!). This should be our last appointment until we know boys, girls, or both!!

Back to growing babies!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment