Tuesday, September 3, 2013

15 Weeks

Another week down! 25....or less to go!!! 

Still really not much of a belly....I'm guessing its any day now...there is no way with twins that those two aren't about ready to pop out and make me stop wearing my regular clothes

Mav says "Mom are we done with the group shots yet? I'm getting sick of this. Or can I at least have a frosty paw after for my efforts?"


Weeks along: 15

Trimester: Second

How I'm feeling: Tired and occasional headaches. Some nausea but mild and not every day now :)

Total Weight Gain: We'll just say 2-3 # still because our scale is broken so I couldn't get a weight. I'll get one at work this week :)

Babies are the size of: A naval orange

Movement: None yet

Cravings: Ruffles potato chips and French onion dip, Oreos

Sleep: Still needing a lot. In bed no later then 10 PM on a work night (and even over labor day weekend didn't go past 1030 (I am such a party animal now) sleep til 730 on a work day and as late as 9 on days off. How am I stll tired all day??

Wedding ring: On

Stretch marks: Nada!!

Bedrest/Restrictions: No bed-rest yet!

What I miss: This week I wanted cucumber rolls from my favorite sushi place....sadly since they might use the same knife as on seafood ones I'm not allowed to have them :( Better safe then sorry though!

Best part of the week: Mom and dad came to visit so we got to spend the weekend with them. Showed them all the paint swatches (there are like 40) we are debating between for the nursery and looked at baby stuff. No major purchases though, really trying to hold out until we know genders. Also loved starting maternity clothes shopping (not the having to buy larger clothes part) but having Ed and both my parents there giving opinions made something I was dreading to do so much more fun. PLUS Jessica Simpson has a maternity line that was ADORABLE so I got some good items there. I also MAY have used the twins as a reason to get 4 new pairs of shoes....I mean a girl can't wear heels when she's carrying twins so naturally I just *HAD* to have two cute pairs of ballet flats and two pairs of flat boots. I am loving my brown riding boots and dark brown Ugh knock offs, they will give me some seriously happy feet :)

New Baby Gear: Baby wipes (they had a sweet sale at Target and you can never have enough of these!) Also know we got our two baby Bjorns thanks to my amazing mother in law who picked them up this weekend. Mom and dad came equipped with cute onesies and sweat suits for the babies! Cant wait to put them in it! 

What I'm looking forward to this week: Two of my good friends from grad school are coming to visit and go shopping with me. Will be fun to have a girls weekend (although one I'm not quite used to, there will be no alcohol because 2/3 of us are pregnant!!)

This week we will make our stroller decision as they are on sale at Target, there are so many its overwhelming! I will probably choose all four...yes four (2 for each car....sigh...we're going to be broke but so worth it!)....carseats as well to ensure the one we like is compatible in the stroller we get. I am also going to sign Ed up for a CPR class and both of us up for a multiples class. I figure thanks to my entire education we'll be passing on the all about baby classes but want to sign up and get in to the other classes soon in case we have to do bedrest later. 

Time to get back to stroller reviews....my life is SO exciting right now! Here's hoping next week we have 1 stroller and 4 carseats purchased so I can move to the next item on my very very long to do list :) Until next week....where there be belly or no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment