Wednesday, November 20, 2013

26 Weeks

Holy cow 26 weeks already....all baby showers done...still not on bedrest...this pregnancy is going just as I've planned....so far! If I can just organize all our baby gear we can literally sit back and let these babies cook until they're ready to come out! I'm also happy to report this week I've had 3 people tell me they can't tell I'm pregnant from behind....yay for me! I always thought it'd be fun to be the pregnant lady you can't tell from behind then you turn and "BAM" belly! As you can see from the pics....I am definately getting the belly!!





Weeks along: 26 weeks

Trimester: Second

Frequency of OB appointments: Every 2 weeks

How I'm feeling: Mainly just exhausted this week and periods of dizziness. Only seem to get sciatica this week when I sit on the floor with Mav for a long period of time, but he loves it so I'll suck that up 

Total Weight Gain:  Not sure, will get a weight at this weeks MD appt

Babies are the size of: A head of lettuce (which evidently I can not draw well based on this weeks board)

Movement: Getting more active by the day

Cravings: None

Sleep: So tired I can fall asleep about anywhere, but seem to favor the couch :) Sleeping well so far, fingers crossed this continues as long as possible
 
Wedding ring: On

Stretch marks: Nada!!

Belly button: Innie! *But its a tight innie!!

Bedrest/Restrictions: No bed-rest yet!

What I miss: Wine would have been fun to have with all my friends last weekend at the shower!!

Best part of the week:  Celebrating the twins with two wonderful baby showers. One from work and one with my Minnesota friends and some of our family that made the trek up 

New Baby Gear:  Geesh where to start!! Pack n Play, 2 bouncers, 2 jumpers/exersaucers, 2 boppys plus covers, bags and bags of clothes, bottles, bottle warmers, cute toys, fun books, diapers, bath tub, bath toys, organization for the bathroom, play mat, car seat covers, diaper changing stations, headbands, cute shoes and socks, adorable baby hats, blankets galore. I'm sure I"m forgetting stuff but we seriously got so much its hard to think straight!! We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives who love the twins so much already. They will be two lucky babies once they arrive :) Now mommy and daddy have tons to do and put together and organize to be ready!!

What I'm looking forward to this week:That we don't have anything going on!! I am seriously so exhausted and beyond excited for a weekend of doing nothing....well except for starting to put out Christmas decorations and hopefully washing and organizing all of the baby clothes and blankets so the nursery will be essentially complete. I"m hoping Ed and I can even squeeze in a movie!! Gotta enjoy while we can :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment