Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Outfits

I may have a slight obsession with Christmas! We have a ton of holiday decorations for inside and outside of the house. Now that we have kids I have found new ways to expand my obsession......baby Christmas clothes! Day clothes....pjs.....if it was festive we (I) bought it. I braced Ed for this once I realized how much I had gotten. How! I simply explained that they only had one Easter outfit (ok actually that was 3), one Fourth of July outfit, one Halloween outfit, one Thanksgiving outfit....so naturally I had to get a "few" extra for Christmas. So I present the 17 outfits of Christmas! (Yes I know that sounds insane, but if you divide it by two....8 to 9 each is semi less crazy right?) 🌲🎄❄️⛄️🎅

Outfits 1 and 2.....Christmas pjs! (They have another pair each too but I don't have a pic)

Outfit 3, Santa dress

Outfit 4, nice Xmas sweater (technically it doesn't say Xmas so I might be able to play this one off!)

Outfits 5 and 6..."merry and bright" and "santas helper"

Outfit 7.....everybody needs an outfit for meeting Santa!

Outfit 8.....lookin sharp for the Big Guy in the red suit!

Outfit 9 came from Grandma

And so did outfit 10!

Outfit 11.....how could I resist "gift to the ladies!" I mean he so is!

Outfit 12.....holiday hunk.....it's true so I had to buy it

Outfit 13 (on Kylie) "dear Santa I can explain" to funny to pass up....and t had a tutu!

Outfit 14....meet me under the mistletoe! (Daddy didn't like this one)

Outfits 15 and 16.....you have to have something that says "my first Christmas!"

Outfit 17...."santas sweetheart" because she is!

So there you have it. My newest way to overdo Christmas! But at least it looks adorable ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment