Monday, October 7, 2013

20 Weeks




Weeks along: 20

Trimester: Second

How I'm feeling: More or less of the same....nausea, headaches, sciatica, back pain, dizzy. Luckily I do have periods I feel good between all of this! 

Total Weight Gain:  Forgot to weigh myself, will get a weight at this weeks doctors appointment

Babies are the size of: A banana!

Movement: I feel them! I feel them! Okay I feel baby A (on my right side). It is right in my rib cage. Feel little bubble like movements and flutters a few times a day to every other day for the past 6 days. Such a weird feeling

Cravings: None

Sleep: Needing a ton!

Wedding ring: On

Stretch marks: Nada!!

Bedrest/Restrictions: No bed-rest yet!

What I miss: Being able to take a nice long walk without back pain after!

Best part of the week:  Got to see Ed's side of the family over the weekend in Michigan for a leukemia walk we did as a family. Was so great to have a chance to all get together and for such a great cause. I highly recommend a Light the Night Walk to everyone, it was beautiful to see all the lanterns glowing in support of leukemia survivors and those who lost their battle. It was a rough walk on me, was kinda hot at the beginning so I felt a little dizzy and then by the end my back was hurting but still wouldn't take back doing it for anything. It was a wonderful experience. 

New Baby Gear:  A bunch of cute books from Grammy and Papa for the twins! They even got their first Halloween book :)

What I'm looking forward to this week: THE GENDER REVEAL!!!! We can not wait to reveal the genders to our friends and family!! AND once we know the genders, the shopping is on!! I So excited to start spoiling the twins!! Only a few days to go! I'm guessing next weeks new gear section will be loaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment