Monday, October 21, 2013

22 Weeks

Okay back to belly pics!! A sweater dress is probably not the best way to see the bump but whatever it was a cute outfit :)




Weeks along: 22

Trimester: Second

How I'm feeling: More or less of the same....tired, nausea, headaches, sciatica, back pain, dizzy. Luckily I do have periods I feel good between all of this! 

Total Weight Gain:  "Forgot" to weigh myself, but I can assure you my clothes are getting tighter and tighter 

Babies are the size of: A squash!

Movement: At least once a day I feel them moving, still feels like bubbles. Our boy is easier to feel then our sweet little girl

Cravings: None

Sleep: Needing a ton! If I could find a way to get an afternoon nap that would be amazing

Wedding ring: On

Stretch marks: Nada!!

Bedrest/Restrictions: No bed-rest yet! Although my doctor did ask if I was still working full time at my last appointment, I told her yes b/c nobody has told me to stop. She didn't say I have to stop but I wonder how long they'll let me go...hopefully at least through the end of the year

What I miss: Being able to put on shoes easily

Best part of the week:  Got the nursery painted and decided on bedding for the twins! Pics to come! Also went to Target and did our baby registry. I felt very prepared going in but man are there a LOT of options out there. 

New Baby Gear:  Ordered the valance for the nursery and crib skirts. Bought the bedding for both kids and our boys baby mobile. 

What I'm looking forward to this week: Does the weekend so I can sleep in again count?? Ugh so tired! Also excited for Ed to put together the rest of the furniture this weekend, he did one crib and it looks awesome!! 

1 work day down....4 to go then I can sleep in again!! This extreme tiredness must be my body in survival mode to prep me for no sleep once the twins come! It will be totally worth it though :) 

2 comments:

  1. You are looking so cute!! I love your nursery choices, can't wait to see the pictures, even better, can't wait to see it on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama! We will hopefully have the nursery done by the 15th!

    ReplyDelete